ICON Composite Technologies has the capacity, precision equipment and technical expertise to supplement or replace the composite manufacturing needs of an OEM, supplier, or any third-party partner.
With more than 300,000 sq ft. of production, administrative and storage space, highly skilled technicians and the advantage of having a cost-competitive facility based in North America, ICT is the solution that your business needs.
- Turn-key solutions across design, analysis and manufacturing
- Both prototype and high-volume capacity
- 300,000 ft², environmentally controlled facility
- Advanced manufacturing methods and processes
- Cost-advantaged location
- Automated ply cutting machines
- Laser ply placement projectors
- 6’ X 18’ ASC autoclave
- Large batch curing ovens, up to 64ft long
- 3 and 5 axis CNC machining
- Faro Arms and Laser Trackers
- Full paint/finishing heated booth
- Highly skilled, experienced technicians and support staff
- Sophisticated, customizable training programs
- Detailed video and digital work instructions
- Technical & practical development programs
- Robust manufacturing systems and processes
From small and intricate sub-assemblies to larger components, ICT has the capacity, precision equipment and technical expertise to support your business, and to quickly and efficiently help scale your carbon fiber production.